The conference is open to people who represent/work with sex workers, lesbians, young, disabled, trans people, or are interested in strategies to decrease violence against these marginalised groups.
All participants, apart from those applying for a scholarship, must register for the conference. (To apply for a scholarship, click here)
The last date for full conference registration is 31st of March 2011.
Day registration will open on 1st of April, 2011 and will be subject to space availability.
To register, you must: Fill in the online registration form at the bottom of this page and pay the applicable registration fee. After submission of your form you will be taken to a payment page.
Early bird full conference registration fee: (before 1 March 2011)
- For individuals or those representing national organisations based in South Asia - USD 100
- For individuals or those representing national/local organisations based outside South Asia – USD 125
- For those representing international organisations- USD 150
- For those representing donor organisations – USD 150
Full conference registration fee after 1 March 2011:
- For individuals or those representing national organisations based in South Asia - USD 125
- For individuals or those representing national/local organisations based outside South Asia - USD 150
- For individuals or those representing international organisations- USD 200
- For those representing donor organisations – USD 200
The full conference registration fee is inclusive of conference materials, lunch and refreshments for the three days of the conference, and entry to all performances and special events. It is exclusive of other meals, accommodation and travel. Participants who are not applying for a scholarship may choose to book their own accommodation in Kathmandu, or book through us at the official conference hotels.
If you are not able to attend the entire conference, you can register for specific days of the conference. Day registration will open on 1st of April, 2011. The per day conference fee is USD 70. It is inclusive of conference material, refreshments, lunch, and all performances and special events for the nominated day.
Count Me In! Is committed to ending violence against sex workers, lesbians, single, disabled and trans people and we need your help to make this happen! We have limited scholarships to offer with support from the Dutch Ministry's MDG3 Fund, and are reaching out to donors to increase the number of scholarships we can provide.
Donations to our scholarship fund will allow more women from marginalised communities to attend the conference, and get their voices counted in the movement to end violence against all women. Your contribution will help sex workers, lesbians, single women, disabled and trans people share their experiences at Count Me In!
All contributions to the Count Me In! Scholarship fund will be acknowledged individually on the conference website. Count with us as we build inclusive, safe communities for all women – donate today.
For any registration-related queries, please contact Shuchi Tripathi at email@example.com
Fields marked with a * are required